How do you maintain a song list?

• How do you maintain a song list?
    I think everyone has their own favorite songs, but how do we maintain the song list?
    I didn't have a very useful song platform, I recorded my favorite song names in vivaldi's notes

• Ambassador

@poto , I use Echoes Player, it is an Open Source front-end for YouTube, where you can save your favorite songs
    https://echoesplayer.com#/search/videos

• As I don't believe in streaming and I want to own the music I love, I use MediaMonkey (and sometimes Foobar) to play music I've ripped from my own CDs and purchased online.

I "scrobble" the music to last.fm where I can create a list of favourite (loved) tracks, currently at 1251 songs.
    https://www.last.fm/user/pathduck

• @Pathduck said in How do you maintain a song list?:

As I don't believe in streaming and I want to own the music I love, I use MediaMonkey (and sometimes Foobar) to play music I've ripped from my own CDs and purchased online.

Same here. I don't like jumping from random song to random song. Or just playing a few favourite songs. I've never had the desire to make a playlist.

To me, it's not worth spending money on an artist that can't even write a full album of decent songs. And many times over the years, I started liking different songs on an album than the songs that I would have picked as my favourite songs before.

It's actually kind of frustrating that most music player, especially on Android, are designed around scanning media folders and don't even have an option to play from a folder view.

On Linux I've been using Guayadeque. Clementine worked well too.

On Android I've switched to Musicolet. Foobar on Android was okay too, but I found the interface to be a bit clunky.

• @poto said in How do you maintain a song list?:

How do you maintain a song list?

It's a waste of time. Either randomly or someone else's suggestion.

@ugly said in How do you maintain a song list?:

It's actually kind of frustrating that most music player, especially on Android, are designed around scanning media folders and don't even have an option to play from a folder view.

AnotherMusicPlayer plays with a folder and has many other advantages.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.