Can anyone confirm that O12.18 becomes more and more unstable last months?

• Hello!

I'm using O12.18 furthermore until Vivaldi M3 is ready (in some decades or so ^^). Since few monthes i see that O12.18 becomes unstable. Not only on one machine, on all machines i've use it. Even if M2 is configured or not. I think it results from some JS framework which was updated in the near past. Or an crappy ad delivered from a host which was not on my block list.

At some days O12 crashes every hour, at other days it works fine. Can anyone confirm this? Or is this a local issue at my side?

Greetings
    Cody

• Depending on specific websites, old Opera can be completely unusable. I never used it, even in the old days, for Yt/Fb or such, and by now nobody should even try. For HTML4 (text, css, images, and links with minimal javascript) it still works fine.

I always used old Opera first and foremost for email. It was convenient to open links from emails in the same application, but whenever it didn't work, I simply opened another browser. This is how I use old Opera to this day.

• Most modern site do not work correct because most Javascript libraries do not support such end-of-life Opera versions.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.