• Will you miss him?

• No way, man, I've got Lady Gagaga :kiss:

• What a pity that multiple answers are not allowed! :whistle:

Justin Biber? Who cares?

• @Ice007:

What a pity that multiple answers are not allowed! :whistle:

Justin Biber? Who cares?

:evil: :P

• Justin is one of the iconic entertainers of our time. Do I detect a note of disparagement in this thread? :ohmy:

• This is lounge, supposed to be silly ;-)
    Nothing against Justin, just easy topic to try out new poll feature :-)

• :lol: I posted with tongue in cheek. Should have used more smilies I guess.

PS: my granddaughter loves him and I can see I'm going to have my hands full to help her develop better taste! ;)

• Heh, yeah you didn't look like the typical Belieber, didnt want to take a chance :-D

• @James:

PS: my granddaughter loves him …

Maybe she will change her opinion, when he had run her over with his car. :S

• @Ice007:

@James:

PS: my granddaughter loves him …

Maybe she will change her opinion, when he had run her over with his car. :S

LOL… yeah. Then again, what does a 13 year old know, eh? He's sooo cool! Look at his hair! AND... he wears his hat backwards! :woohoo:

• Not to pick a nit, or maybe so… but back in my day, in the music industry, a folksinger was a person singing ballads and traditional "folk songs", such as Joan Collins, Woody Guthrie, or even the Kingston Trio. Bieber is hardly in the folksong category. So there - a nit has been picked! :P

• @Blackbird:

Bieber is hardly in the folksong category. So there - a nit has been picked! :P

Wholeheartedly agree with that. And I would add that Bieber is hardly a singer in any category but then that would probably reveal my bias against the guy. Having been born in the Great White North, I find myself somewhat ashamed of his antics. :ohmy:

• I hope he stays retired.

He is an embarrassment to Canada.
    Not to mention what a horrible role model he became.

• Maybe he will come back after a few year when he has matured a bit and gets his act together. He is still young :-)

For now we obviously have Wrong Direction.. err sorry One Direction :-p

• Alas, the blasphemous spewing rubbish. This is VIVALDI dot net, my honorable friends.

• @galen:

Alas, the blasphemous spewing rubbish. This is VIVALDI dot net, my honorable friends.

Indeed it is! And Vivaldi is right up there with Charles Schultz:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bB7obyuuY8

• For now we obviously have Wrong Direction.. err sorry One Direction

One Direction much better. But already bored.

• @James:

Indeed it is! And Vivaldi is right up there with Charles Schultz:

Hmm, Vince Guaraldi showcased on Vivaldi… That tune is called "Linus and Lucy", composed by Vince Guaraldi, to be precise. :)

• Will we miss him?
    With big enough tomatoes and if he doesn't move out of the way … nah, I don't think we'll miss him. I'd say the tomatoes would hit him squarely. :lol:

• Vivaldi Team

Heh, why you talks about Justin? He is just young man, nothing more. The problem is not in Justin, but in the pop-music industry that can create many "Biebers" from the ordinary young people. If you have some criticism - you should choose the right object for it.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.