HMT(ML)-Files

• Hi there :) I made tons of mht-Files with Opera. Can I view them with Vivaldi? Is it possible to save websites in this format with Vivaldi? Thanks, Felix

• There's one way to find out - drag the file and drop it on an emty space of the browser and see. If V opens your file without errors, then you can view them, it's simple.
    As for saving - idk, trying is finding out.

• Just tried to open two MHT files I saved with Opera 12, and Vivaldi renders them without any problem.
    So far, so good.

There is no pre-defined MHT file type in Vivaldi's Open File dialog, so you have to enter *.mht by hand into the file name line to make Vivaldi show them exclusively, but that's a minor annoyances.

You cannot (yet?) save web pages as MHTs from within Vivaldi.

Correction

In vivaldi://flags, there is this option available:

Save Page as MHTML Mac, Windows, Linux
    Enables saving pages as MHTML: a single text file containing HTML and all sub-resources. #save-page-as-mhtml

Afterwards, all web pages will be saved in use the MHT format.

@Sawo:

Just tried to open two MHT files I saved with Opera 12, and Vivaldi renders them without any problem.
    So far, so good.

There is no pre-defined MHT file type in Vivaldi's Open File dialog, so you have to enter *.mht by hand into the file name line to make Vivaldi show them exclusively, but that's a minor annoyances.

You cannot (yet?) save web pages as MHTs from within Vivaldi.

Correction

In vivaldi://flags, there is this option available:

Save Page as MHTML Mac, Windows, Linux
    Enables saving pages as MHTML: a single text file containing HTML and all sub-resources. #save-page-as-mhtml

Afterwards, all web pages will be saved in use the MHT format.

It's in Vivaldi://flags
    Just go to flags and run a "search in page." I'm pretty sure if you set that, it will ONLY save that way, never ordinary HTM or HTML.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.