Sorting bookmarks alphabetic in the bookmarks bar

• :( why can't i sorting bookmarks alphabetic in the bookmarks bar? Can you solve that?

• Yes, you can, you just have to click a few times on "Name". See my bookmarks in alphabetical order:

• Thank yoy. That i now. But i mean is, when you open a folder with bookmarks then yoy can not sorting them.
    Attachments:

• That's true. You can't do anything in folders at the Bookmark Bar yet. That code has not been written.

• @hwarn386:

Thank yoy. That i now. But i mean is, when you open a folder with bookmarks then yoy can not sorting them.

Bookmarks in a folder are automatically being sorted alphabetically. See mine - I've done nothing to be sorted like this and I tried to resort them: Vivaldi won't let me have them sorted any different than alphabetically.

• That's not in the bookmark bar. That's the panel. if you sort by title, then yes they are alphabetic. The overall sort order in the panel is not preserved in the bookmark bar. I think the sort IN FOLDERS in the panel is not preserved in the bar either, unless one sorts manually. The overall sort can only be done by hand in the Bookmark Bar, and no sort can be done within folders.

Edit: Yes, by actual test, that works. If you sort manually in the Panel, the same sort is created in the Bar, including within folders.

• Oh, now I understand what bar you were talking about. I never use these bars, that was the first thing to disable when I installed Vivaldi. I like my interface clean with as much as possible space for viewing websites and this bar takes space.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.