Hide extension icons in a menu button

• Hi Guys, I have started using vivaldi as my primary browser, for more than a month now. I really love the features of color change with website and tab stacking and double click to close tab etc. I have got quite a few favorite extensions that i use regularly. The problem is their icons are always visible next to URL bar. Is there any plan to make them hide inside a menu button (like in chrome). I know i can hide button and unhide from extensions page but that is too much work. Also some extension shortcuts are not working, shall i make a separate thread for that?

Hover the extension button in Extension bar and select "Hide button" ;)

• I don't see a way to get the button back on the tool bar once it's been hidden

• I am waiting for option to hide these inside a menu button, like chrome.
    The answer given above is NOT what i am looking for.

• I’d love to see this as well.

@rcarruth: If you’ve hidden an icon, you can retrieve it on the extension setting page.

vivaldi:extensions

• @JAhmed:

I know i can hide button and unhide from extensions page but that is too much work.

If you cannot remember the shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + E) you can add the extensions page to your bookmarks bar or speed dial.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.