Tab preview bar.

• Sorry if this has already been asked. I'm not even sure what to call this. I accidentally clicked the top bar somewhere with the mouse and slipped over to the top right of the browser and now I have this new bar at the top that seems to be a preview of all the open tabs. I'm, using Kubuntu 16.04 and Vivaldi 1.2.490.43 () (64-bit) Just want to know how to close this bar.

@JonP:

Sorry if this has already been asked. I'm not even sure what to call this. I accidentally clicked the top bar somewhere with the mouse and slipped over to the top right of the browser and now I have this new bar at the top that seems to be a preview of all the open tabs. I'm, using Kubuntu 16.04 and Vivaldi 1.2.490.43 () (64-bit)

Just want to know how to close this bar.

Grab the bottom of it and slide it shut.

not sure if it's your issue, try draging down the area close to the + sign.

• Welcome to the forum JonP!

Moving the pointer of your pointing device onto the top boundary of the URL bar should change the pointer into a double arrow. When it has this form click and hold the left button and move the pointer until the previews are gone.

• That worked, after a few attempts but it is closed now.

Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.