Loving the browser so far. few annoyances

• awesome feature packed browser, great customization, loving it. few things i'd like to see added: 1. be able to drag and drop a tab from a window on my main monitor to another window on another monitor. 2. be able to drag and drop the web link from the address bar into my bookmark folder. if i just drop the link into the folder, have it appear at the bottom, or drag and drop it somewhere higher in my bookmark list. right now i have to add the bookmark and if i want it higher priority i have to drag it from the bottom to a higher position up which is annoying. 3. i usually have 1 web browser open on each of my monitor. if they are minimized and i open a link from TeamSpeak for example, it opens it on my last used browser window like i would expect, but it also opens up my other browser windows that i had minimized on other monitors. 4. if i want to save all my current tabs, be able to choose what folder or sub-folder to save it at. 5. be able to right click on a bookmark which is in a folder on my bookmark bar and have a drop down menu to delete, rename, etc. instead of it opening that bookmark like it does currently.

• 1. Often requested. Not ready yet
    2. Drag from the URL field into the Bookmarks Panel to drop it wherever you wish
    5. Again, use the bookmarks panel, not the bookmarks bar.

• @Pesala:

1. Often requested. Not ready yet
    2. Drag from the URL field into the Bookmarks Panel to drop it wherever you wish
    5. Again, use the bookmarks panel, not the bookmarks bar.

yea i know that but i want the option to do it like i can on chrome or firefox and not have to rely ONLY on the bookmarks panel

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.