Imported Bookmarks Question

• [size=3][/size]I have successfully imported bookmarks from Chrome and find them in a folder called Imported Bookmarks. How do I have them replace the several folders that came with Vivaldi? It looks like I can right click on each folder and an option to delete is shown. If I delete the folders that came with Vivaldi, will my several sub-folders in Imported Bookmarks then appear on the bar to replace the originals? Thanks, Bart

It doesn't happen by itself. You have to go into settings or into the bookmark folder tree in bookmark panel or manager and select which folder you want to have displayed as bookmark bar. Then, while in the panel or the manager, move whatever bookmarks and folders you want into it.

• Thank you.

When I go to the bookmarks panel it shows the 8 folders plus speed dial that came with Vivaldi and my imports that fall under Bookmarks Bar.

When I delete the 8 will my imports then show in the bookmarks bar at the top of my screen?

@BartinVA:

Thank you.

When I go to the bookmarks panel it shows the 8 folders plus speed dial that came with Vivaldi and my imports that fall under Bookmarks Bar.

When I delete the 8 will my imports then show in the bookmarks bar at the top of my screen?

In the panel, right-click on whatever folder you WANT to be shown on the Bookmark Bar, and select "Set as Bookmark Bar Folder."

• Thanks very much!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.