A Spanish Forum

• [b]Local forums host discussions in other languages.[/b] Great! But wondering.. Where's the Spanish Forum? It will be more than interesting to get a chance to post in our "local" language. Any chance?

• Vivaldi Team

Of course! I just created the Spanish forum under the Local.
    https://vivaldi.net/forum/spanish

Enjoy!

• Hey… I'm so happy, tatsuki!
    Great of you for such a quick response.
    Gracias, gracias, gracias! (double thumps up)

• Wooow!!! un foro en español… pero? escrito en ingles, Teresita? :whistle:

• No, hermana. Te has equivocado de Foro. Usa el link que está en la respuesta de tatsuki: vivaldi.net/forum/spanish

No, sissy. You're in the wrong place. Please use the link above, in tatsuki's reply… vivaldi.net/forum/spanish

Over here.. Only English, please!

• Gracias por crear este Spanish Forum, tatsuki!!!
    Sin embargo, pienso que debería ser en español. ¿Qué te parece si comenzamos a escribir en español? Así, tu practicarías el idioma y, también pudieras ayudarme un poco con mi escaso dominio del inglés. ¿Si?

• @tdjmd:

Why? :blush:

• For we have ALREADY got a Spanish Forum.
    Go and enjoy over there! Vivaldi Spanish Forum

• @Semiramis:

@tdjmd:

Why? :blush:

There is no rule against it. But if you need our attention it will help to put some English words in your posts. Such as "HELP! ¡Mira, mira!" That way, those of us who are not fluent will know to stop by and read it. :)

• Ah, ok!!! Thanks, Debbie. Saludos :)

• if you need our attention it will help to put some English words in your posts. Such as "HELP! ¡Mira, mira!" That way, those of us who are not fluent will know to stop by and read it.

Good thing to know.. I'll be using that "mira, mira"

Nah, seriously. I was talking about Forums. We, Semiramis and I, are used to use our Spanish in posts and comments. But, I've been told it was not a good idea to use Spanish in Forum. I was very worried for it and therefore, my interest to have a forum in Spanish.

Anyway, I'm thankful for your kind support and useful responses, debbie.

• @tdjmd:

if you need our attention it will help to put some English words in your posts. Such as "HELP! ¡Mira, mira!" That way, those of us who are not fluent will know to stop by and read it.

Good thing to know.. I'll be using that "mira, mira"

Nah, seriously. I was talking about Forums. We, Semiramis and I, are used to use our Spanish in posts and comments. But, I've been told it was not a good idea to use Spanish in Forum. I was very worried for it and therefore, my interest to have a forum in Spanish.

Anyway, I'm thankful for your kind support and useful responses, debbie.

I was just trying to be a little funny, "HELP! Look, look"! But I meant no offense, and I apologize to everyone here, if it means something else. I have much to learn :oops:

Anyway, feel free to send me a private message any time and I will do what I can.

• Oh don't worry, Debbie. I'm sure neither Teresa nor Semi took offense. They're Cool! I chat with them in Spanish as well. And your "trying to be a little funny" is certainly welcome. Teresa, Semi and I are always kidding and razzing each other. So everything's Cool.

Teresa & Semi will probably be able to help you out if ever someone tosses you a Spanish inquiry that puzzles you. I'm not as fluent in Spanish as Teresa & Semi as it is their 1st language … vs. it being my 2nd language. But, even I can probably help sometimes.

• **debbie wrote:

I was just trying to be a little funny, "HELP! Look, look"! But I meant no offense, and I apologize to everyone here, if it means something else. I have much to learn :oops:

What was the part of my statement made you think I was talking entirely serious?

Charlie made it crystal clear in his comment above or below (wherever it is displayed). Your English is quite good –mine is not better than yours though. Calm down, debbie and no apologies are needed in this thread. Everything's all right... Cool, as Charlie says.

debbie wrote as well:

Anyway, feel free to send me a private message any time and I will do what I can.

Ah, so do I –Just give me a shout when you need to, I'd loved to help. (wide smile)**

• Charlie clarified any doubts:

…And your "trying to be a little funny" is certainly welcome.

+1

• @tdjmd:

What was the part of my statement made you think I was talking entirely serious?

Nothing really, but after I wrote that, I checked urbandictionary.com :silly: and so I was thinking oops!

Ah, so do I –Just give me a shout when you need to, I'd loved to help. (wide smile)

I will certainly do that…muchas gracias :)

I will tell you all a little story... I used to work at a summer camp (USA). The children came from all over the world. Most of them knew some English, but there were a few young ones who knew nothing except their native languages. I have great memories of a funny 5-year-old from Venezuela. Again and again, he would jump from the 3-meter board into the lake, yelling "¡MIRA, MIRA, MIRA, MIRA!" :lol:

• @debbie:

I have great memories of a funny 5-year-old from Venezuela. Again and again, he would jump from the 3-meter board into the lake, yelling "¡MIRA, MIRA, MIRA, MIRA!" :lol:

Funny story certainly.. And yes, as a rule/by nature, Venezuelans are very merry and entertaining.

So, mira, mira, debbie.. Gracias for sharing that story! (wide smile)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.