Hotmail/Outlook Mail broken for everyone else too?

• All Browsers - Hotmail/Outlook Mail broken for everyone else too? Images & Filters are not working & clueless tech help 8(

• Any recommendations for other free web mail services?

gMail, gmx.com, mail.com, inbox.com, aol, lycos mail, other?

Yahoo Mail - Loved by Spammers!

@640k:

Any recommendations for other free web mail services?

gMail, gmx.com, mail.com, inbox.com, aol, lycos mail, other?

Yahoo Mail - Loved by Spammers!

Of the forementioned, I have gmail, mail.com, and inbox.com. Of these I find GMail, for what it's worth, least problematic and highest capcacity.

• Microsoft is falling behind in many things, one of them is their Outlook interface. It's sluggish and buggy for me… -.-

I second inbox.com, I've had an email address there for 9 years. It's great... :)

• I have a inbox.com account too - Their spam filters are the best I've ever used!
    I can target the user name, address & body with filters!
    Body Filter Example: .cn/ = no more spam urls ending in ".cn/"

What I don't like about inbox.com is the advert url at the bottom of the message…

I also like the UK Tech news feeds... I think the rest of the world hates Widows 10 even more than we do here in the US ;)

Does gMail insert adverts to sent messages?

• Yea… the ads are lame... :(

I've had their premium for a while, though. Nothing was smoother in this planet, lol.

There are no ads like that in GMail as far as I'm concerned.

• Stop using NSA controlled services and look to services outside the five-eyes (+1 Israel) network instead opt for services like Vivaldi email which was outside of this network but I've not checked if it still is. I personally use the 'fastmail' service which I've found to be ultra fast and reliable unlike well known U.S. spy services.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.