My wishlist

• My wishlist: -After ctrl+t: no losing screen estate to the (for me) useless buttons 'Speed dial / + / Bookmarks / History. Or right click there and give an option to remove that bar. More screen estate is lost above the speed dials: many gray pixels without content - while not even all (just) six speed dials can fit on my screen without scrolling. -An option to put the text in the tabs under the tab-icons (as is possible in Opera). -Tab options like 'Customize' and 'Tab bar placement' on right click on the tab bar (as in Opera ;)). B) -An option to have a larger 'Icon size' (tab options). I have poor eyesight. -Right click on the non-needed items on the top bar to lose them (like the 'Add bookmark' and 'Home' buttons). -Wider scroll bar at the right ( =more ergonomic). Or better: configurable. Also other scrollbars (like in settings, in this comment window, etc.) are too narrow. It requires more precise mousing, which over strains the muscles in the hand, wrist, arm and shoulder. -Per default: darker scroll bars and darker tabs (=better contrast = less constraining for the eyes = more ergonomic). -In my humble opinion, ctrl+{number} should - per default - activate the associated speed dials; not the open tabs. -Vivaldi having it's own proxy settings. So I can use multiple instances of Vivaldi, each having its own proxy settings.

@Opera12:

My wishlist:
    -An option to have a larger 'Icon size' (tab options). I have poor eyesight.
    -Right click on the non-needed items on the top bar to lose them (like the 'Add bookmark' and 'Home' buttons).
    -Wider scroll bar at the right ( =more ergonimical). Or better: configurable.
    -Per default: darker scroll bars and darker tabs (=better contrast = less constraining for the eyes = more ergonimical).
    -In my humble opinion, ctrl+{numer} should - per default - activate the associated speed dials; not the open tabs.

You can go into menu/tools.settings/appearance and make the user interface (tabs, bars) bigger - zoom it.

• @Ayespy:

You can go into menu/tools.settings/appearance and make the user interface (tabs, bars) bigger - zoom it.

I'm sorry, but I can't find an option under Settings / Tabs to have larger Tabs. I see about 25 options.
    But I found the option Appearance / User Interface Zoom. It changes the size of tabs, but it changes other sizes at the same time. It would be nice if tab size could be done individually.

Not yet. For now, it's zoom the whole UI, or nothing. You also complained you wanted a bigger scroll bar if I recall, so I figured UI zoom might be a multipurpose fix for you.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.