src="https://update.vivaldi.com/stats/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&bots=1" style="border:0;" alt=""

New window instead of new tab

• Hi would be great to have an option to open a new window when a link is clicked instead of creating a new tab. For people with giant monitors it's nicer. This would be a way to differentiate from Chrome which doesn't have this ability currently (you have to use a third-party Chrome plug-in). Also feedback on giving feedback: joining a social network is a pretty heavyweight way to make a suggestion. You might have an easier way (email address or a simple form). Cheers and thanks for your attention

• Vivaldi Translator

Feedback on your feedback…
    If this is about the Vivaldi browser, you need to use the section for the browser.
    This section is for feedback on the site itself.

• Okay so then feedback on your feedback on my feedback - it is WAY too hard to give feedback.

I'll try to find the right place to re-post my browser suggestion. I did note: Joining a social network is a pretty heavyweight way to make a suggestion. You might have an easier way (email address or a simple form). To which I would add, posting in a forum is too hard. You'll lose valuable feedback if you add too much friction.

Cheers

• @Dr.Flay:

Feedback on your feedback…
    If this is about the Vivaldi browser, you need to use the section for the browser.
    This section is for feedback on the site itself.

So why don't someone remove all topics in this section to right category ? It's confusing.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.