Tab labels: in focus ve others, need more contrast between the one tab that displayed

• The open, displayed, in-focus tab has a dark silver tab on top of the window. All the other tabs in the window, which are loaded but not displayed, have a medium gray tab. I want to click on the X in the tab when I finish reading it, but I do not know where to click because they are all the same colour. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/83449/Vivaldi_which_tab_is_focal_tab.png[/img]

@squid:

The open, displayed, in-focus tab has a dark silver tab on top of the window.
    All the other tabs in the window, which are loaded but not displayed, have a medium gray tab.

I want to click on the X in the tab when I finish reading it, but I do not know where to click because they are all the same colour.

You must be using version 1.2. The version 1.3 snapshots give you control over that. That said, if you turn on transparent background tabs in the dark theme you will get a little more contrast between tabs.

• @Ayespy:

You must be using version 1.2. The version 1.3 snapshots give you control over that. That said, if you turn on transparent background tabs in the dark theme you will get a little more contrast between tabs.

Running 1.1.453.59 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    I used to crash Vivaldi a lot and every time I re-started, I got an updated version. But I haven't crashed in a while !

Wow. What platform are you on?

I run Vivaldi 1.3.519.25 and have zero crashes. Ever. But then Vivaldi never crashed on me anyway since Jan 27, 2015.

I'm curious why you would mention a problem with the UI, since you refuse to update. It would not matter what changes Vivaldi made, because you will never use them. Yeah?

• It's not that I refuse to update, but that I rely on automatic update detection, which in my experience is only upon re-starting. It used to crash daily and I would update frequently; now it goes for more than a week without crashing, so updates are occasional.

@squid:

It's not that I refuse to update, but that I rely on automatic update detection, which in my experience is only upon re-starting. It used to crash daily and I would update frequently; now it goes for more than a week without crashing, so updates are occasional.

1.1 is not "more than a week." it is obsolete by over six weeks, now. Vivaldi 1.2 final was released on June 2. Since then there have been a flock of snapshot updates as well.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.