Installation Folder

• Checking in WIN10 folders I noticed Vivaldi didn't install itself into the Programs Folder, it went into Users/(Me)/AppData/Local/Vivaldi, is this the Normal setup when Installing? Usually I find all the windows stuff in the Programs Folder but not this time. However it runs fine like it is, just wondering about the self install?

@stpvid1:

Checking in WIN10 folders I noticed Vivaldi didn't install itself into the Programs Folder, it went into Users/(Me)/AppData/Local/Vivaldi, is this the Normal setup when Installing? Usually I find all the windows stuff in the Programs Folder but not this time. However it runs fine like it is, just wondering about the self install?

That's the folder where it installs by default. Chrome installs similarly.

• Ok Thank you

• @stpvid1:

Checking in WIN10 folders I noticed Vivaldi didn't install itself into the Programs Folder, it went into Users/(Me)/AppData/Local/Vivaldi, is this the Normal setup when Installing? Usually I find all the windows stuff in the Programs Folder but not this time. However it runs fine like it is, just wondering about the self install?

If you choose to install per user that's the standard location.

If you want the usual program files path, just choose to install Vivaldi for all users.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.