Why does it make me login to a Google account every time now?

• I recently came back to Vivaldi and love it, but have one nuisance I'm trying to figure out. I think it started after I added a few plugins which asked me to log into a Google account? One Tab, maybe? Anyway, now every time I startup Vivaldi, it comes up with the attached screen. I logged in the first few times, but the screen always just went white. Now I don't bother to login and see no real difference or loss. Any ideas? I'm using the latest Vivaldi (1.2.490.43) on Mac Mini running Yosemite 10.10.5. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/32335/ScreenShot2016-07-06at11.09.04AM.png[/img]

• You could try temporarily disabling browser extensions to identify which one is causing the issue.

In this thread, someone reported similar issues that turned out to be caused by the MightyText extension.

• @snyderguy:

I recently came back to Vivaldi and love it, but have one nuisance I'm trying to figure out. I think it started after I added a few plugins which asked me to log into a Google account? One Tab, maybe? Anyway, now every time I startup Vivaldi, it comes up with the attached screen. I logged in the first few times, but the screen always just went white. Now I don't bother to login and see no real difference or loss. Any ideas?

I'm using the latest Vivaldi (1.2.490.43) on Mac Mini running Yosemite 10.10.5.

The problem is caused by an extension tied to a Google account. (Extension, not plugin. The terms are not interchangeable.)

• I'm having this problem as well, but it's logging me out of every single site - reddit, Soundcloud, Twitter, etc. - every time I close and reopen the browser. I checked if my cookies were being deleted with each restart but that's not the case, and I only have AdBlock Plus installed, and disabling that doesn't do it either. I'm also running Vivaldi (1.2.490.43) on OS El Capitan.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.