Vivaldi stop working

• Hi, i use on another computer (windows 7, 64 bit) vivaldi 32 bit version but few days ago when i want launch vivaldi nothing happen. i check windows logs but its clean no error or even mention about vivaldi. i reinstall browser but still no help, i install beta and stable and the same problem i check the process menu and vivaldi.exe dont start after i run it. i use option like "run as administrator" and no luck. so i stuck and i dont know what i can do. have somebody have similar problems? windows works good i can run another programs or browser so its probably not windows problem.

Did you delete your profile before re-installing?

Did you install any extensions prior to its refusal to open?

• I have same issue on two Windows 10 PC 's. One 32 and the other 64. On the 64, same as you described. I had to uninstall and reinstall and now it will not update to latest snapshot. On the 32 PC, it just keeps closing randomly, sometimes after 30 seconds, sometimes after a couple minutes. It all started today for me, but I haven't been on since yesterday morning.

• @Ayespy:

Did you delete your profile before re-installing?

Did you install any extensions prior to its refusal to open?

yes after uninstall i delete all files from %appdata%/local/vivaldi and i use only 1 extension ublock orgin

edit: ok i fix vivaldi. i run regedit.exe and delete all posts with "vivaldi" and after reinstall it`s work ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.