User Accounts to sync Bookmarks

• So I like the look of this new browser and the promise it holds for the future but I will not be able to feasibly use this as I frequently use different computers. I use Chrome now with my gmail accounts as my login to sync my bookmarks to multiple computers. I USE my bookmarks like crazy as well as my history, as such, having a way to login and sync any bookmark changes to multiple locations is mandatory for me. Correct me if I am wrong as I am fairly certain this is not feature of Vivaldi at the moment?

• Hi mamokin, you are right, it is not possible atm..
    As far I know the Vivaldi team work hard to get the sync feature working.
    I have my "bookmarks" file in my dropbox folder and if I need it on a different system I overwrite the local bookmarks file.

Cheers, mib

• I COULD upload bookmarks constantly but that is anything but time efficient, I also use chrome on mobile so this would only half work at the expense of a lot of lost time.

Cheers

• Hi again, as Vivaldi for mobile is also on the todo list step by from time to time until Vivaldi feeds your needs.
    A sync system has to be 99.9% secure and need resources and time …

Cheers, mib

• Have you looked at external services such as Xmarks? I think they'll allow you to keep your Vivaldi and Chrome bookmarks in sync.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.