Vivaldi on android

• Hi, when Vivaldi be on android and when vivaldi use account with save bookmarks?

• @Felan:

Hi, when Vivaldi be on android and when vivaldi use account with save bookmarks?

Vivaldi mobile isn't surely around the corner, it will come, but first the PC version must become robust and refined enough.

The sync feature is surely closer.

For now, if you need to sync vivaldi with mobile, you can evaluate some extensions to do so (say) Dolphin has an extension that allows to sync Vivaldi desktop with Dolphin mobile. But there are many other solutions.

• Hi Solutor

I am new to Vivaldi and this is my first time on this forum. The only meaningful comment I found about syncing was yours. But I wonder if you could expand a little about that Dolphin extension. I'm struggling finding that extension.

Thanks

Guy

• @GeZedKa:

Hi Solutor

I am new to Vivaldi and this is my first time on this forum. The only meaningful comment I found about syncing was yours. But I wonder if you could expand a little about that Dolphin extension. I'm struggling finding that extension.

Thanks

Guy

Hi, not sure what do you mean about struggling while looking for it, I just searched for chrome dolphin extensions and the first result was the following

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dolphin-connect/pajecklcmiegagoelbbjldmfcbcpdpll

• Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did figure it out in the meanwhile. At first glance, when reading the thread I thought of an extension provided by Dolphin. It works smoothly and better than the Firefox sync for their own respective browsers.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.