Where are options for browser colors?

• I am not finding where to change the color of the Vivaldi browser on my Mac laptop. The colors are terrible, and would like to see if there are other options. Thanks for any help!

If you go to the Vivaldi settings, the third category is called "Themes" (i.e., vivaldi://settings/themes/). There, you can either choose one of the existing themes ("Subtle" may be to your liking, if you prefer a more neutral look), or you can create your own theme.

@cgm707:

I am not finding where to change the color of the Vivaldi browser on my Mac laptop. The colors are terrible, and would like to see if there are other options.

Thanks for any help!

The "Themes" setting referred to by NNSynapse above is available in the version 1.3 Snapshots ( https://vivaldi.net/ ) found on the Team Blog. If you are still on Version 1.2, the options available (light, dark, different backgrounds, whether or not to allow page theme color in the tabs and the interface), are under Appearance, Start Page and Tabs in the menu/tools/settings interface. They are fairly limited. Version 1.3 introduces a much more varied and flexible range of options for UI and tab color.

• I am not seeing Themes. I see Interface Colors.
    [attachment=3995]ScreenShot2016-07-02at4.16.33PM.jpg[/attachment]
    Attachments:

Thanks, Ayespy. I thought the customizable themes were already available in the most recent stable build, but of course you are right and they are not.

@cgm707:

I am not seeing Themes. I see Interface Colors.

Please see my comment just above yours.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.