Why does Vivaldi ask me to login to Chrome?

• Hi, I have set my start page to be the tabs from last session, but instead Vivaldi is asking me to sign into Chrome every time (it opens a new tab for that). After I've signed in I just see a white page, so I don't really get why I have to do this. And if that's needed why doesn't it just remember that password... Also in Chrome I get auto-signed in to Facebook or Spotify, Vivaldi remembers the password, but have to manually sign in every time. Is that how it's supposed to work or do I have a wrong setting somewhere? Thanks, Nicole

This is not how Vivaldi works. SOMETHING is not quite right. Is one of your "last session" tabs a Google account of some kind? It would have to be something other than, say, just email, because when I start Vivaldi it opens 3 gmail accounts every day without asking for a login.

• It may also be an extension asking for the log-in.

• Ah, it was the Google Keep extension! I've disabled it and now it stopped asking for the login! Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.