Where browser saves passwords, tabs, settings, etc. in win 7?

• Hi, need to reinstall windows, so Where browser saves passwords, tabs, settings, etc. in win 7? And is there a difference between x64 and x32? Or they all in one place?

• The path to your profile you can find via Help > About, if Vivaldi is still running. The profile is the folder named 'Default'. A standard installation assumed, the path should be something like C:\Users{YourUserName}\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default. As far as I know, passwords are not saved there.

@RJules3:

The path to your profile you can find via Help > About, if Vivaldi is still running. The profile is the folder named 'Default'. A standard installation assumed, the path should be something like C:\Users{YourUserName}\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default. As far as I know, passwords are not saved there.

Passwords are saved there in the file called Login Data.

@Ayespy:

@RJules3:

The path to your profile you can find via Help > About, if Vivaldi is still running. The profile is the folder named 'Default'. A standard installation assumed, the path should be something like C:\Users{YourUserName}\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default. As far as I know, passwords are not saved there.

Passwords are saved there in the file called Login Data.

But they will be unusable after reinstalling Windows, right?

Probably, but one can't be sure. If its the same hardware, same Windows version, and same user, it seems just possible that the ability to read that file could survive.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.