Best Browser Many thanks

• Good Day Gentlemen I have been Using this Browser For 2 or 3 months now and I have never been this happy with a Browser this Much Just wanted to say Thank You to every one and the Team I would Love if any one can give me tips and trick on tweaking it more if not Available no big deal and yes I have seen there is more then enough info on the Site B) But what I mean Is best Extensions or ad-dons what every You guys are using these days I am also A big Fan of Steam community and did find 2 extensions But if you know any up to date once or anything you recommend Many thanks I Love this Browser it has mad my Life EZ

• I don't use extensions, but Web Panels are useful.

Add a web panel for Google Translate, Vivaldi Bug Report Wizard, Vimeo Upload. or your favourite YouTube Channel

Open the panel to do some routine tasks without losing the current tab.

• This is not just an exclusive Gentlemens' Club, y'know? There's also women here.

Some nice user-info: http://vivalditips.com/

Though there's lots i love about Vivaldi, probably my top favourites are Scaleable UI, Web Panels, Tab Stacks & Tiles, & multiple Speed Dials.

Extensions i find useful:

[attachment=3965]Extensions1_20160628_21:14:31.png[/attachment]

[attachment=3966]Extensions2_20160628_21:14:52.png[/attachment]

[attachment=3967]Extensions3_20160628_21:15:12.png[/attachment]

[attachment=3968]Extensions4_20160628_21:15:29.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• @Steffie

Thank you for this Wonderful help I Think i will need them all

I am not sure about Web Panels I will have to look into this I dont think i have Used them before

Thank you

Ladies and Gentlemen I am happy to be part of the Community

thanks again Pesala :cheer:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.