Extension buttons not working in private window

• Hey thanks for your answer. I wanted to wait a bit and open a ticket for that, but then I forgot about it. I am currently using vivaldi-snapshot 1.3.519.25 on archlinux and it seems fixed as well. I think it was not fixed yet in 1.3.501.6 but I am not 100% sure, because I did not keep track of all the releases and might have skipped an update.

• Hey thanks for your answer. I wanted to wait a bit and open a ticket for that, but then I forgot about it.

I am currently using vivaldi-snapshot 1.3.519.25 on archlinux and it seems fixed as well. I think it was not fixed yet in 1.3.501.6 but I am not 100% sure, because I did not keep track of all the releases and might have skipped an update.

• @crazygolem:

Hey thanks for your answer. I wanted to wait a bit and open a ticket for that, but then I forgot about it.

I am currently using vivaldi-snapshot 1.3.519.25 on archlinux and it seems fixed as well. I think it was not fixed yet in 1.3.501.6 but I am not 100% sure, because I did not keep track of all the releases and might have skipped an update.

Don't worry, it wasn't fixed in 1.3.501.6 - I reported on that version B)

Note: this post is actually an update to https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/vivaldi-browser-for-linux/11273-extension-buttons-not-working-in-private-window
    :P

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.