My suggestions

• I've been using Vivaldi for a while and here's what i think it's missing -option to remove the home button -right click option in the maps on the bookmaerks bar -option to rearrange extensions -option to remove the trash can -option to lock the toolbar -option to put any page as a new tab page -option to remove the loading bar in the address bar also, you should redesign the vivaldi menu because it's very old fashioned and please stretch the + button all the way to the edge Thanks in advance B)

-option to remove the home button
    Options to remove and replace buttons in general will come

-right click option in the maps on the bookmarks bar
    Can't understand what you mean here.

-option to rearrange extensions
    Much-requested. Already being worked on

-option to remove the trash can
    How, then, will you recover closed tabs?

-option to lock the toolbar
    What/which toolbar? Don't all toolbars remain at all times in whatever state you left them unless you take affirmative action to change them?

-option to put any page as a new tab page
    Option already exists.

-option to remove the loading bar in the address bar
    Good luck with that. Users agitated long and hard to get it. I don't see an option for its removal as being a high priority. In the custom themes available in version 1.3, it is missing. However I regard that as a bug, not a feature.

• Can't understand what you mean here.

right now the right click opens a bookmark in a new tab…i want a classic menu

What/which toolbar? Don't all toolbars remain at all times in whatever state you left them unless you take affirmative action to change them?

i often find myself draging tab bar down by accident

Option already exists.

doesn't always work with this extension…
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/speed-dial-fvd-new-tab-pa/llaficoajjainaijghjlofdfmbjpebpa?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

When the bookmarks bar is fully developed, it will have a proper context menu.

Yes, the ability to lock the tab bar from showing tab thumbs when on top or bottom has often been requested. That is pretty sure to be added.

Vivaldi can't guarantee that it will always work with all extension. They can only see to it that their internal functions work, and to generally be extension-compatible. On its own, the new tab page works properly.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.