Panel Width

• Hi all, Using the latest 'stable' version on Win7 Pro. I have the Panel on the right side, usually for Bookmarks, drag the left edge to the right for minimum width but on a restart it reverts to the 'old' wider width. It would be nice if it 'stuck', and even better could be reduced even further. I posted about this in the early Screenshot days and it was fixed for a while. Browser's lookin' good guys and gals ! NF. :)

• @NotFunny:

Hi all,

Using the latest 'stable' version on Win7 Pro.

I have the Panel on the right side, usually for Bookmarks, drag the left edge to the right for minimum width but on a restart it reverts to the 'old' wider width.

I cannot confirm this using the latest 32-bit Snapshot on Windows 7 64-bit.

I recommend following the Snapshot channel. It is pretty stable, and any regressions introduced are usually soon fixed. Development has moved on a bit since 1.2 Stable was released on June 2nd.

• FWIW, I cannot confirm on Vivaldi Stable 1.2.490.43 (32-bit) and Win7-64 Pro. Restarting the browser does not revert/reset the panel width on this system, and it remains as I manually set it (narrower) before the restart.

• Thanks you two,

Back on the snapshot channel and all's well, it 'sticks'.
    I'd been meaning to check out the Themes feature and sure am impressed.
    Well thought out and a lot of fun to play with!
    IMO dull looking browsers are no fun at all.

Cheers,

NF

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.