Moving Vivaldi from one desktop to another does not work for me

• On Kubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 (Plasma 4) I use the a right mouse click on the upper window border to open a menu and move this window from one desktop to another. In Vivaldi nothing happens when I do a right click on the upper window border. Is there any different way to move Vivaldi?

• My primary OS is Mint [details in my footer], & i also have a VM for Kubuntu 16.04 [KDE Plasma 5.5.5]. V behaves properly for me in both these. Please verify that you do have Native Window activated in Settings:

[attachment=3962]VNativeWindow_20160628_12:33:00-2.png[/attachment]

((i'm mildly amused; this is the 2nd post to which i've replied, just in the past 30', for which the solution might be this setting))

…....................................................................................
    My on-SSD OS = Linux Mint x64 17.3 KDE 4.14.2.

PS -- BTW, FYI, as to your "Is there any different way to move Vivaldi?", though i can do it via the menu as you want, i rarely do. Instead i love using KWin's Screen Edges, with which i've activated Desktop Grid at both the top LHS corner, & the screen bottom [variety is the spice of life]. For me, KDE/KWin just leaves all other DE/WMs in the dust, for exactly this kind of simply wonderful user productivity tool. In the blink of an eye i change to DG, drag & drop the target pgm from VD-x to VD-y, then revert to my desired VD. Tis lovely.

[attachment=3963]ScreenEdges_20160628_13:32:31.png[/attachment]

Attachments:

• Change in settings did the trick! Thank you

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.