Bug - Closing the browser before the Settings

• Quick bug report: I was messing about in the settings with both the Settings menu and a browser window open. I cleared my Homepage to blank (defaults to 'http://') and then closed the main browser window so that only the Settings window was open for Vivaldi, and no other window for the application. I then closed the Settings menu. Now when I try to open the browser, it just pops up with the Settings menu, and not the main browser. Any attempt to open a new window, new tab, new incognito window, still defaults to opening the Settings menu with no way of reopening the browser. Thanks and apologies if this bug has been logged already! :)

• Same problem here. I had to delete the ~/.config/vivaldi directory in order to fix it. Of course that hosed my individual settings. Quick workaround … close the settings page first.

Known bug , but very disturbing :)
    workaround : close settings windowS (yes, they can be multiple settings window opened…) before browsing window(s).

If not, CTRL+N will save you, but previous session will be lost!

• @ra-mon:

Known bug , but very disturbing :)
    workaround : close settings windowS (yes, they can be multiple settings window opened…) before browsing window(s).

If not, CTRL+N will save you, but previous session will be lost!

Are member who are tagged as premium member Vivaldi's devs/staff?

No :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.