Tab-Scrolling with Tabs on right- or left-side not working

• Hello, I'm using the newest snapshot (1.3.519.25) on ArchLinux, but I'm not sure whether it might also Windows and MacOSX concerns. With the newest snapshot I can't scrolling with mouse-wheel if the tabs on the right- or left-side. It's only working with the tabs on the top- or bottom-side. I have test it with a new profile! Can anybody confirm this? Thank you.

Confirmed - windows 10

• Ditto.
    …....................................................................................
    My on-SSD OS = Linux Mint x64 17.3 KDE 4.14.2.

• Ok, thank you for testing.

I have open a bug report: VB-19144

• Same here, but I prefer it that way.

Since I only use LMB or RMB+wheel to switch tabs I actually never used this feature on purpose, only by accident (because I moved the mouse out of the way to read, and wanted to scroll afterward without paying attention to where the cursor was).

If it comes back, it should be deactivate IMO.

• @OVNI:

If you want to disable it you can do so in Settings, Tabs, Tab Features, Switch Tabs by Scrolling.

• @Pesala:

@OVNI:

If you want to disable it you can do so in Settings, Tabs, Tab Features, Switch Tabs by Scrolling.

Unfortunately it also disables tab-cycling with RMB+wheel.

• @OVNI:

@Pesala:

Unfortunately it also disables tab-cycling with RMB+wheel.

VB-14195 (unconfirmed yet)

edit: confirmed :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.