I would like to use this as my main browser but….

• Loving the browser...it's quick on both my Windows and Mac computers but there's a slight delay between the time I enter a url and the time it actually starts going to it on my Windows tablet... I'd love to use this for my main browser but I need a few things... 1. the ability to sync my bookmarks across multiple computers. I'm currently running the browser on 3 computers and have only begun to set up my bookmarks on one of them. 2. I need some type of developer tools (similar to Firebug) those are my basic needs and I apologize if this is already built into the browser. I just couldn't find it.

• Vivaldi browser is a technical preview(~alpha at best - not all featured are there yet and it may be unstable) so it's not meant for everyday use yet… It's chromium based so it uses the same development tools which are superior to firebug. And as far as i know sync is planned.

• @ Vivaldi browser is a technical preview(~alpha at best - not all featured are there yet and it may be unstable) so it's not meant for everyday use yet…

Gotcha. I plan to use it enough in this Alpha stage to see how it wold fit into my daily workflow.

@Vivaldi browser is a technical preview(~alpha at best - not all featured are there yet and it may be unstable) so it's not meant for everyday use yet...

And where would I find these tools?

@ And as far as i know sync is planned.

Thanks.

• Right click on the page > Inspect element.
    It doesn't seem to be possible to pin it to the main window yet.

• I made my mind up, I am now using Vivaldi as my default main browser, yes perhaps call me a little crazy ( :woohoo: ) but I like tinkering and imputing about dev and beta projects which can really only be done via using the product. Chrome in the last few releases started to feel sluggish to me. So far Vivaldi has been working great for what I use a browser for and just in case I have Internet Explorer (yeah yeah…I actually like using it) handy if I really encounter something that does not seem to work in Vivaldi. I look forward to the future of this browser but more so what will be in even the next few updates/releases.

• I agree, … and do the same. ;-)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.