Delete Button Would Be Helpful

• Been getting duplicate and even triplicate comments ... and no way to delete the extra ones. A Delete Button would be very helpful. :)

• 顶!

• +1 ( As it was a feature of My Opera ? )

• Edit and Delete buttons on comments is now fixed. Please test this out and report back to this thread if you see any problems. Thank you.

• Great! I see them now. Well, actually at first glance I went, "Awww MAN! They're still not there." But, then I saw that they are located over by the Comment Date.

Okay, follow up question:
    Right now the Edit & Delete Buttons exist only in the Blog Owner's Comments. It would be great if it can be fixed to where on our Blogs, we as Blog Owners can Edit & Delete ANY comments. Cuz for example –- If a visitor gets outta line in your Blog and you want to delete their comment, you can do so. Or if someone slapped in a huge YouTube or a monster File Size image or said something that jussst wasn't quite within the rules of your Blog in one of your comments, you want to be able to edit that comment.

Cuz I have certainly seen over on MyOpera where some visitors will actually FLOOD someone's comments with a whole mess of images. The Blog Owner should be able to Delete or Edit those comments from visitors.

• @Suntana:

The Blog Owner should be able to Delete or Edit those comments from visitors.

Noted.
    Looking into it.

• Also,instead of the post number in the upper right corner, perhaps a time/date stamp. Or is that there and I overlooked it? :confused:
    [/offtopic]

• @H82typ:

Also, instead of the post number in the upper right corner, perhaps a time/date stamp.

Or is that there and I overlooked it? :confused:

[/offtopic]

+1

Nah! No offtopic… According the link this is a sort of Suggestion Box.

• Opera had a summary of the OP so that only a short heading showed up on their blog's front page. We don't evn have a blog front page on here instead a post will reload by taking us back to the sidebar and my topics.

All I have for that is the title. That's better than wading through a column of full blog posts I suppose but not good enough really.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.