Tablet issue

• Surface Pro 3 - Windows 10 - Vivaldi 1.3.501.6 64bit - using a mix of both my finger and my stylus, but I think this is specific to stylus since it replicates a true mouse input with a pointer. I havent checked this on my laptop (which is non-touch). I have an issue with the tabs in Vivaldi and the display of the close button. This won't occur immediately after the tab is opened. It occurs after using content in a tab. Some sort of content (don't know if it is flash, or HTML5 or whatever...I have no idea how I would check, either. I mention this because some pages cause the issue, others don't) causes the tab close button to break in essence. Here's what happens. I will have used the tab and I will want to close it. So I go up to click close with the stylus, but the tab show wont show the close "X" button, nor will the tab close if I click the area where the "X" should be. To (annoyingly) rectify this issue, I simply have to move my stylus out of the tab area and then back in and the close button will appear and it will be fully clickable. Any ideas? edit: it has occurred with viewing content on Wikipedia and Bing search, to name a couple common sites. edit 2: it occurs with this forum. I seem to be able to replicate it very easily by doing the following: load page, click into page area with stylus, click area and drag around with my FINGER, then go back to stylus use. Tab won't show "X" button. Edit 3: Other issues I am encountering, related to finger touch. I find that there are issues clicking on links with my fingers in new tabs. And, sometimes, when switching between tabs, or opening a new link in a current tab, there is a delay in being able to use my finger to scroll the page. Firefox and Chrome do not share these issues.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.