Problem playing YouTube videos

• Sometimes when I play YouTube videos, I see this message: http://i.imgur.com/3y8qe2A.png It happens randomly. I tried clearing my cookies, but to no avail. Is there a problem with Vivaldi since the videos plays nicely on Chrome and Firefox. I can make it go away by refreshing but its extremely inconvenient. If you know some other way to get rid of this problem, please tell me, its really annoying. Thanks in advance!

• Did you check here? Are you using youtube in flash or in html5? (You can try to switch to see if solve anything). Or also try to change the user agent to firefox or chrome to see if the error persist (it should, it's for test only)

• @Hadden89:

Did you check here? Are you using youtube in flash or in html5? (You can try to switch to see if solve anything). Or also try to change the user agent to firefox or chrome to see if the error persist (it should, it's for test only)

Oops, I forgot to update the thread. I tried clearing the cookies again and I restarted the machine and its gone now. Thanks for the help anyway :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.