Enable work of apps in background mode

• Hello! Unintentionally I disabled work of Vivaldi/Chrome apps in backround mode using checkbox in tray/notificaiton bar. Now Vivaldi icon dissapeared from there, and I just don't know, how to enable it back, in order apps could work in background mode again. There is no any similar option in Settings tab. Version: 1.3 Please, help me to enable this option back again. Thank you.

• @Delmor_S:

Hello!

Unintentionally I disabled work of Vivaldi/Chrome apps in backround mode using checkbox in tray/notificaiton bar. Now Vivaldi icon dissapeared from there, and I just don't know, how to enable it back, in order apps could work in background mode again. There is no any similar option in Settings tab. Version: 1.3

Search for the option by typing in the URL bar something like:

vivaldi://settings/search#c

I'm using a localized version of Vivaldi, so I don't remember what is the exact option name in English. You may change the last letter of the search string until you find it.

• @snertev:

@Delmor_S:

Hello!

Unintentionally I disabled work of Vivaldi/Chrome apps in backround mode using checkbox in tray/notificaiton bar. Now Vivaldi icon dissapeared from there, and I just don't know, how to enable it back, in order apps could work in background mode again. There is no any similar option in Settings tab. Version: 1.3

Search for the option by typing in the URL bar something like:

vivaldi://settings/search#c

I'm using a localized version of Vivaldi, so I don't remember what is the exact option name in English. You may change the last letter of the search string until you find it.

I suppose you mean
    chrome://settings/search#app

To locate the flag "Continue running background apps when Vivaldi is closed"
    It may work :whistle:

• @TbGbe:

[
    I suppose you mean
    chrome://settings/search#app

I've copied and pasted from the URL bar of Vivaldi without checking and it pasted with "vivaldi://". A bit strange, indeed. ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.