[Feature Request] "Do not store form information" privacy option

• Hi there! I found no way in settings to tell Vivaldi not to store form information (usernames etc.) Is it me or this feature is missing? :-) Cheers!

• You can go to chrome://settings/search#c. There you find this setting:

[attachment=3888]VivaldiSettings2016-06-16_17-48-54.png[/attachment]

Just untick 'Enable Autofill …'
    Attachments:

• Funny thing is… That option, searching in "normal" menu, does not appear!
    Attachments:

• @[email protected]:

Funny thing is… That option, searching in "normal" menu, does not appear!

There is nothing funny about it not appearing in the Vivaldi settings. It's a Chrome setting. There are many of them not implemented yet in the Settings dialogue.

chrome://settings/passwords is another of them.

BTW: You can edit your first post to correct the typo in the thread title, and to select the green tick if the issue is resolved.

• There is nothing funny about it not appearing in the Vivaldi settings
    Relax Boy, we are friends! :-)
    I'm here to help make Vivaldi a better software, not to piss off people. :-)

By the way.
    Option is in Chrome (with filters and without) since almost forever: go to settings and click "Show advanced settings…", scroll and there it is! ;-)
    This feature request, now in un-typo-ed flavor, is "push" the implementation of this Setting option in Vivaldi
    Attachments:

• @[email protected]:

Relax Boy, we are friends! :-)
    I'm here to help make Vivaldi a better software, not to piss off people. :-)

You are obviously clueless if you think that using such language is not going to piss people off. I may be old enough to be your grandfather, so don't call people "Boy" or presume that they are your friend when you barely know them. You're not a friend of mine at all. I pick my friends carefully, after long association, and being sure that they are trustworthy.

This might be a good opportunity to remind everyone:
    [ul]

• that English is not everybody's native tongue and therefore things and intentions can sometimes get misinterpreted
      • that the written word can sometimes come across more harshly than intended
      • that people come from very different backgrounds and are therefore comfortable with varying degrees of familiarity
        [/ul]

Just wanted to throw that in. :)

Good things to remember, NSSynapse. I will only add that the prime rule of the forum is to show other users respect.

Given the disparity in life experience and in cultural backgrounds, what each users perceives as respect will differ. It is entirely possible to "give offense" without bad intent. In order to be respectful three things are probably necessary: 1) never return perceived offense with offense or outrage of your own. 2) try to notice when another has taken a comment as disrespectful and file that away under "experience" for use in responding to THAT user in the future 3) Don't type a comment when you are upset.

It's not necessary to walk on eggshells. It is a good idea to learn who you're talking to.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.