Right Click -> Save Picture As….

• Hello I have noticed that Vivaldi lacks the basic functionality to right click on a picture and save it. I have been having to revert back to FireFox to apply this feature. Please allow me to right click and save pictures. Also thanks for adding the Download ETA, now can you please include the speed of the download! I miss these things coming from FireFox!!!!!

• @Harry Dizzler:

Hello I have noticed that Vivaldi lacks the basic functionality to right click on a picture and save it. I have been having to revert back to FireFox to apply this feature.

Please allow me to right click and save pictures.

It is "save image as…" in the right click menu.
    Maybe there is something blocking it for you on a specific site?

• @Harry Dizzler:

Hello I have noticed that Vivaldi lacks the basic functionality to right click on a picture and save it. I have been having to revert back to FireFox to apply this feature.

Please allow me to right click and save pictures.

Also thanks for adding the Download ETA, now can you please include the speed of the download! I miss these things coming from FireFox!!!!!

I've downloaded many images in this way without any problems, but don´t show a simbol "Download" like Chrome but this is the only difference

• I have also noticed this problem! Opera, Chromium (I'm running Ubuntu), and Firefox have no problem with "save image as" but Vivaldi does! Sometimes, if I keep clicking that RMB it eventually lets me do it but it seems to be intermittent.

It's the only problem I've noticed with Vivaldi (So far)

• Same here. (Chromebook/Ubuntu) But, I'm not using a mouse. I find it works if you two-finger and hold. It takes a few seconds, but works.

• @rufus11 The save image as does not appear for your avatar, but it does for shane's. That is because your avatar is, in fact, text. Do provide a link to a page where the right-click save image option is not available and tell us which image.

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.9.818.3

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.