(Solved) Exporting Bookmarks and Speed dials

• Tried searching for this, but I can't find what I'm looking for. I use Mint 17.3 now with Vivaldi, and am going to remove Mint 17.3 and install Mint 18. How do I export all my bookmarks and speed dials to a folder that I can import when I install Vivaldi in my new Mint 18?

why don't you copy the bookmarks (~/.config/vivaldi/Default/Bookmarks)

• OK, thanks for that. That is workable.

I guess that means Vivaldi does not have an export function.

My other browser is Slimjet, and all I had to do was go to bookmarks, manage bookmarks, then export to a HTML file and it was done, so I thought there would be something like that with Vivaldi.

• Windows version has File - Export Bookmarks; is it not available in Linux Vivaldi?

@TbGbe:

Windows version has File - Export Bookmarks; is it not available in Linux Vivaldi?

it's available in Linux, yes.

• Ah, that was what I was looking for. I was looking for it under bookmarks somewhere. Don't know why I didn't think of File - thank you.

• @Felemur:

Ah, that was what I was looking for. I was looking for it under bookmarks somewhere. Don't know why I didn't think of File - thank you.

I thought of it because that is where "Import Bookmarks" is ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.