Keyboard shortcuts config file

• Hi all! Can anyone tell me what Vivaldi file stores the configuration of keyboard shortcuts? Thanks in advance any help. Regards.

• Users should not need to hunt around in Windows Explorer or windows registry to backup important user data.

There should be a simple way to export and import settings as there is in PDF-XChange Editor.

[attachment=3802]ExportSettings.png[/attachment]

On My Opera, one of the oldest and most frequently made Feature Requests was for an easy way to backup email (and other settings). Dedicated users wrote applications just for this purpose (Stu's backup tool was quite popular).

The official response was always, "Just backup your profile folder." That may be fine for sophisticated users who spend all day playing with computers, but the ordinary user just wants a simple one-click solution.

In Opera 12.17, I now have a well-honed routine to backup everything, but it's far from one click so I often neglect to do it for weeks. (A quick check reveals that I do it about once in three weeks, when it should be done daily).
    Attachments:

• Vivaldi has an "export options" that can be found by pressing "F2". For now it appears to be a forecast, because it does not work, or has not been implemented.

Anyway, and beyond a one-click solution, the specific question is: In what file are saved keyboard shortcuts defined by the user. Or if this setting is temporarily stored in the registry, and can not be exported.

• @MarcePCsolution:

Vivaldi has an "export options" that can be found by pressing "F2". For now it appears to be a forecast, because it does not work, or has not been implemented.

Anyway, and beyond a one-click solution, the specific question is: In what file are saved keyboard shortcuts defined by the user. Or if this setting is temporarily stored in the registry, and can not be exported.

That looks promising. Meanwhile, look at this thread on Backing up Vivaldi

Of course, you could have found this yourself with a forum search, but users should not need to search forums for answers. Not everyone is familiar with using forums. The help file has no topics under Export or Backup.

However, it's early days yet. This will clearly improve in due course.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.