Page Load Memory Efficiency

• These days we are barraged with ads and multi-media content shoved on our faces whether we like it or not. I for one prefer mostly static content (especially at work) and would ad-hoc select multimedia only if it interests me. While there are adblockers and multi-media blockers (which I already installed of course) I would like for these to be inbuilt like other flavors of chromium instead of depending on 3rd party extension which could go out of sync or be unsupported I see there is a page-level content/etc blocker, which I have still not tested out, this could be a browser-wide feature that would include blocking unnecessary DRM. Just my 2c for faster page loads. Also, when we disable js, which for some weird reason seems hidden by Vivaldi, ref https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/suggestion-box/936-no-toggle-for-javascript; you could have a tiny button at the status bar to re-enable js/load images/load video etc

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.