How to change download icon progress bar color?

• I want to change little download icon and its progress with CSS, make it horizontal progress bar larger, and more visible, not just gray colors. Also add indications like x minutes/seconds left, nn% completed, etc. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/66705/icon.png[/img]

• I not only agree with having an option to alter the progress bar color, though I would like to see it match the tab highlight color, I would also like to see some indication that a page load has been requested. By that I mean that sometimes there is a lag of one or even two seconds from the time a link is clicked before any indication what-so-ever that a page load is underway. In other words, prior to the progress bar even starts to show the progress, there is a period of nothingness.

I have found that this is problematic as it may be possible to click the link or button more than one time because one may not be sure that they actually clicked it. Maybe the click did register, maybe the cursor wasn't right over the button or link, etc. This is particularly easy to assume when using a laptop with a touchpad, and the double tap on the trackpad that simulates a left mouse click.

• Yeah, no indication of page loading is annoying

• Bump

• @RichardDick:

I want to change little download icon and its progress with CSS, make it horizontal progress bar larger, and more visible, not just gray colors.

This may have already been discussed in the customisation thread.
    https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/all/3073-vivaldi-ui-customisations
    If not, you could always ask there.

@RichardDick:

Also add indications like x minutes/seconds left, nn% completed, etc.

@Raid6:

I would also like to see some indication that a page load has been requested.

Two different things :P

But both have been mentioned before and will come at some time. No ETA except "When it's Ready" :whistle:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.