Some tab improvements and more

• Hi all, Here are a few improvements I could use to the otherwise great and ever improving Vivaldi. I use the tab bar on the left. 1) When I have more tabs open than the tab bar can fit, a vertical scrollbar shows up. That's fine. The problem is when opening a new tab: the new tab is at the end and I have to scroll down to see it. The tab bar should scroll automatically to make the active tab visible. 2) When I open a link using middle-click, the new tab sometimes opens at the bottom of the tab bar, sometimes next to the current tab. I am not sure how it works, I think it should honor the setting for new tab position. This also happens when cloning a tab: even though "Clone tab position" is "After cloned tab", sometimes the new tab shows up at the end of the tab bar. 3) Regarding address bar: it seems to be a little more aggresive than Chrome with the autocompletion. Sometimes, after getting a suggestion autocompleted, then I get into a backspace pressing fight with the address bar to be able to type the address I want. Often, I end up going to a wrong webpage because it autocompleted something I did not expect. Hope to hear your thoughts on these issues.

• +1

• @ferow2k:

when opening a new tab: the new tab is at the end and I have to scroll down to see it. The tab bar should scroll automatically to make the active tab visible.

1. When I open a link using middle-click, the new tab sometimes opens at the bottom of the tab bar, sometimes next to the current tab. I am not sure how it works, I think it should honor the setting for new tab position.

In settings there are several options to choose how tabs should work.

• @Hadden89:

In settings there are several options to choose how tabs should work.

Yes, depends whether you have the "related tab" options activated or not.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.