Voting for features requested

• Rather than responding or whatever to suggested features and suggestions, a vote up would have a better effect in general. Most people would be too lazy or turn back when they see something they want has already been requested and then this falls into deaf ears :) You do want to listen to us dont you ? (Unlike Chrome..which is the reason I am here :) Also, the 'Subscribe' checkbox below could always be checked by default. Who doesn't wanna be notified ?

• @rojaviv:

Also, the 'Subscribe' checkbox below could always be checked by default. Who doesn't wanna be notified ?

Most regular members, I suspect. We already discussed that. I don't need my email box filled with junk that needs deleting.

If you use the Quick Reply button, then the subscribe checkbox is always enabled. That's probably another oversight, but at least it gives users an option.

I heard that the Forum will be changing to a new software sometime, so we may have more customising options like most forums.

• I guess that checkbox appears only when creating a message or if replying to an unsubscribed message.

But most 'regular' members, like moderators or the like, I guess would defn. not need this option or they could create a filter.

Its the underdogs like us who need it :)

When notify was default, there was a huge outcry. Basically "no one" liked it. Active members were having their inboxes flooded with what they considered spam. Active members being the most valuable members, the Vivaldi Team opted to make it opt-in, and since then everyone (except you) has been happy. I'm sure the team doesn't want to discourage any users, but unfortunately, they can't have it both ways.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.