About vivaldi is broken on OS X

• When you do a About Vivaldi, nothing happens Also not sure how the check for update is going to work OS X 10.10.2

• It works for me on 10.9..

[attachment=406]ScreenShot2015-01-29at08.49.36.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• Vivaldi About does not work tho vivaldi://about kinda does (the OS is not listing a version nor correct name

• @Chas4:

Vivaldi About does not work tho vivaldi://about kinda does (the OS is not listing a version nor correct name

Im not writing vivaldi://about on the address bar. im going to Help >> About. and it opens that tab..

• On OS X it is in the App name menu item and the Help, the app name one is broken and the help one works tho it is very small, but a page reload goes to vivaldi://about and it shows correctly

• @Chas4:

On OS X it is in the App name menu item and the Help, the app name one is broken and the help one works tho it is very small, but a page reload goes to vivaldi://about and it shows correctly

You are right, that one is broken.

• Vivaldi Team

Thanks. I've reported this in our BTS.
    It should be fixed soon.

• It is only the "About" in the Application - the "Help/About" works fine - opens a new Tab.

I suggest the App/About should do the same, but just open a new sub-window. Later, this can be made a "simple" About, and the "Help/About" be a more complete, with versions of all the linked in modules.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.