Standard print dialog as default…

• IS there a setting to make the standard print dialog the default? If not, it would be nice to have one. My main issue is that the point goes to the OK button by default.

• The Print button seems like a sensible default to me.

Do you usually want to change your default printer when you print from Vivaldi? Or do you have some other reason for not liking this default?

The dialogue needs some Access Keys, but Tab, Tab, Enter will let you change the default printer.

• I did not realize that I could just hit the enter key or that I could use the tab key. I thought I was restricted to mouse use. So I am ok with it as is.

• @brucebinder:

I did not realize that I could just hit the enter key or that I could use the tab key. I thought I was restricted to mouse use. So I am ok with it as is.

It needs some work though. The highlight should move when you press the tab key, and access keys should work. If that was done it would be better than spending the time to add a (probably rarely used) option to show the default print dialogue. I submitted a bug report to make the highlight more obvious, remove the blue from the Print button, and provide access keys.

(VB-18630) Print Dialogue Focus and Access Keys

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.