ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

• Hello! Since the last few builds I'm having a problem connecting to https://www.google.com/ The site won't open, and Vivaldi shows This site can’t be reached www.google.com unexpectedly closed the connection. ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED That's a work pc, so I am behind a proxy. The proxy settings use a wpad configuration file. The proxy requires authorization (I think it's NTLM), the problem reproduces even if I fill proxy fields manually (actually, the problem didn't reproduce in this case until the very latest patch) to our proxy address. If I try to connect through a socks proxy - the site opens. Also, immediately after switching the proxy to socks, trying to go to google.com and then back (to wpad file) the connection to google.com still works for some time after (and comes back if I, say, restart the browser)... Any ideas? EDIT (SystemInfo): Vivaldi 1.3.501.6 (Developer Build) (32-bit) Revision 913448ac42b4b8bda5aa5fb7e76cbff365453b40 OS Windows Blink 537.36 (@913448ac42b4b8bda5aa5fb7e76cbff365453b40) JavaScript V8 5.1.281.58 Flash 20.0.0.306

• This is not a problem of the browser.
    This error usually available at websites with SSL connection and with any extra antivirus or firewall ssl filtering.
    How to fix the problem:

• try to disable ssl filtering via your antivirus software.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.