Latest update broke extension buttons in incognito mode.

• Ghostery, Adblock Plus, uBlock Origin. All active in incognito mode, but clicking their buttons does nothing. Can right click and hide them, but can't actually use them for what they're supposed to be used for. They all still work fine in regular browsing though.

• Confirmed ( with Ghostery, Ublock Origin and Adguard ) no options available in private windows in both:

Vivaldi 1.2.490.39 () (32-bit)
    Vivaldi 1.3.501.6 (Developer Build) (64-bit)

Reported as
    No options available via extension button in Private Window VB-18312

• The problem was discussed before for V1.1 (but there was [edit] no bug number mentioned) and not sure when/if it was fixed.

https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/3rd-party-extensions/11567-unable-to-access-extension-menu-in-private-mode

• Confirming I have the same experience.
    Relevant extensions are enabled for incognito on Extensions page. Buttons are visible in incognito mode, but nothing happens when I click on them.
    Before latest update they worked.

• Any response from Vivaldi support to this? I assume the big green check mark on the topic list means the topic's been seen. I like Vivaldi, but until this is fixed, I'm back to using Chrome.

• @berezan:

Any response from Vivaldi support to this? I assume the big green check mark on the topic list means the topic's been seen. I like Vivaldi, but until this is fixed, I'm back to using Chrome.

We don't expect any response from Vivaldi - except a listing in a changelog when it's fixed :P

The green check mark on the thread has been added by the original poster - probably because I confirmed and reported it as a bug (so technically the devs are aware of the problem and it has been seen).

• Thanks for clarifying the process.
    Waiting for the next update … B)

• Fixed in snapshot Vivaldi 1.3.519.25 (Developer Build) (64-bit) [ 23/06/2016]
    Although via a different bug number B)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.