I would like the ability to detach tabs…

• ...into their own windows. thanks.

• That was one of the first thing I tried actually. At least there is an option to open a new window.

But I can say this. When Opera first launched version 15 (Chromium) you could not detach tabs either. I really missed that feature as I use it a lot to move a tab from one screen to other (multi-monitors)

Opera took months, I think it was like 6 or more after their first stable release to introduce that. Way to long :sick:

Its expected that something like that will not work yet, but nice feedback. This is something I also want and need very much. Lets hope they can introduce this for the stable launch.

• +1

Definitely miss this feature from Chrome, especially when working with multiple monitors. New window and copy/paste url is not the same.

• +1

Detaching tabs is a must have feature for me.

• I need this feature too, one of the online Internet radios I visit (radiotunes.com) has a detachable music player that can be opened in a new pop-up window but it won't work with Vivaldi an I have to play the music in the same tab.

• @witchtech agree that this is a must have

• @rpietro You already can detach tabs from the main window.
    You can do this even in two different ways:
    1.) Rightclick the tab you want to detach --> select "Move Tab to" --> "New Window"
    2.) When you have your window not maximised just drag the tab on a free space on your desktop and it will open up in a new window

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.