Bugs and Suggestions

• 1. After changing the tab or reload a page the cursor doesn't change when I hover a link. (After I click on the website it works again) 2. In the menu it shows the shortcuts but if I change the shortcut it doesn't show the new one. (It shows nothing) 3. It would be cool if we can setup the developer tool to the bottom/top/right/left of the current tab and not in an extra window. 4. We can use the page theme color in User Interface, but a color picker or 10 default colors to choose from would be cool too. (I want a specific color.) 5. On the start page the address bar should be always toggled on. Thanks.

• @Soldtodie:

1. After changing the tab or reload a page the cursor doesn't change when I hover a link. (After I click on the website it works again)
    2. In the menu it shows the shortcuts but if I change the shortcut it doesn't show the new one. (It shows nothing)
    3. It would be cool if we can setup the developer tool to the bottom/top/right/left of the current tab and not in an extra window.
    4. On the start page the address bar should be always toggled on.

Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.