Enter key does not open speed dial links

• When using the speed dial page, I can tab from one link to another, but when I press the enter key, nothing happens. I was hoping it would open the link. I also have to tab through them in order and can't move from one row to another or even from the speed dial menu directly to the links. I have to tab through each of the speed dial menu options through to the links. I'll admit I'm new to using keyboard shortcuts, so could someone share the gift of their experience and wisdom with the new girl? I feel like I'm not using the right terms, either...

• I don't think the speed dial was ever designed for use with a keyboard. If you're an avid keyboard user, you can use the Speed Dial folder in the Bookmarks Panel.

Several users have previously requested Shortcuts for speed dials, but it's not implemented yet.

• @Pesala:

Several users have previously requested Shortcuts for speed dials, but it's not implemented yet.

3rd-party implementation https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/all/8453-bundle-js-modding

[attachment=3700]speeddial-2.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.