Bug fixes and feature requests

• Bugs to squash: [ol] [li]On Macs, pressing and holding a key should bring up a popup allowing users to select a special character ("é", for instance) and the special character should replace the existing character typed ("e", in the previous example, would be replaced by "é"). However, in Vivaldi, what happens is that the special character is appended to the previous character (i.e. eé is typed when I press and hold "e" and select "é").[/li] [/ol] Feature requests: [ol] [li]Rearrange addon icons in navigation bar[/li] [li]Custom themes (allow users to control the theme colors used for tabs, bars, etc.) rather than having it locked to white, black, and orange[/li] [li]Clicking and dragging a tab off of the tab bar creates a new window instead of having to right-click and select "Open in new window"[/li] [/ol]

I think, that is more of a a missing featire than a bug. But i cant test a Mac currently.
    Please report bug to https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/

Thanks for your ideas. Some of them are already investigated and will be implemented next.
    Now to your features:

1. is already reported as a reuqest to developers
    2. is in internal versions tested and works, will come
    3. Is a known issue and may be fixed in next final

In future please report Feature requests to https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/

• Thank you for the input! I will report the first to bug reports soon. Also, I was not aware that feature requests should also be reported to bug reports but I'll be sure to do that as well

Have a lovely day!

• I'd love to see a smart zoom feature. This is available in Chrome so maybe it can be pulled over into Vivaldi. I'd love to see it so I could start using Vivaldi as my default browser.

Smart zoom is also a standard iOS Safari feature, which is also available with Safari on the Mac desktop.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.